McDonald's
KFC
Robo's
Dari Queen
China Garden
McDonald's
KFC
Robo's
Dari Queen
China Garden
Mcdonald's
KFC
Robo's
Dairy Queen
Bonanza
China Cafe
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
Wendys
KFC - but my favorite chicken place is definately Popeyes
Robos
Dairy Queen
Bonanza
China Garden
"Why so serious?"
Wendy's
KFC
Robo's
Dairy Queen
Bonanza
China Garden, China Cafe...neither...YAMATOS*
I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.
Yamato's is awesome
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Wendy's
KFC
Robos (but the Patio is Dryden is the bomb)
Dairy Queen
Neither (would rather go to Prime Sirloin if I had to stay in the area)
China Garden all the way (man I love their egg rolls)
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Mcdonald's
KFC
Robo's
Dairy Queen
Bonanza
China Cafe
free like OJ all day
Wendy's
KFC
Robos
Dairy Queen
Reno's
China Garden
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
Mcdonald's
KFC
Robo's
Dairy Queen
Reno's
China Garden
Bookmarks